Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Grand Entrance

Salutations, readers~

My name is Charlotte, or Charlie in rare company. I live in Alaska and a bit disconnected to the art world I have interest in. Hence this blog, a chronicle of my knowledge of art.

What you'll find on this blog is vintage fashion, specifically from the Victorian and Belle Epoque era, and a variety of art movements I'm interested in, such as the Impressionist, Expressionist, and Dada movements. Also, musical styles such as blues, swing, indie rock, and classic rock will be making their showcase here.

And occasionally, I will post some popular culture, like my favourite movies, televisions shows, and books, which may include cult classics, dramas, some good science-fiction, mostly cheesy science-fiction, and dark comedy.

In short, this blog will be a collection of all of my thoughts, desires, and happenings, no matter how strange, bizarre, or off-the-wall they may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment